None of us is as smart as all of us
- Ken Blanchard
- Sharing real experiences. Benefit from others successes, and learn from others mistakes. Sheepmatters facilitates
peer conversations. A collective look into individual triumphs and challenges on-farm.
- Number of participants is key. Sheepmatters’ groups contain 5 - 7 producers. These groups are small enough for
1:1 interaction but big enough for group discussion. Everyone has a voice.
- What’s relevant? Sheepmatters will identify what is relevant to each individual group and provide growers with
information regarding potential problems and solutions.
- Holding grower groups on-farm allows for practical learning.
- Industry exposure. Sheepmatters brings to the group new information on products and services as well as providing
specialist information relevant to the grower group’s issues and priorities.
- Sheepmatters runs both industry and private groups.