An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.
- Benjamin Franklin
- We run and facilitate grower groups. Sheepmatters deliver grower groups Australia wide!
- We organise practical workshops. Sheepmatters provides on-farm and off-farm workshops, enlisting specialists
where needed to provide education to clients.
- Sheepmatters Client Field Day. An annual event for Sheepmatters’ clients with practical demonstrations and
keynote speakers on cutting edge industry technologies and practices.
- We look towards the future. We participate in an industry livestock consultancy internship that encourages
young people to become involved and remain in the livestock sector.
- Sheepmatters supports students. We take university students for work placement, helping them identify potential
career areas of interest. We also take the time to guest lecture to university students, sparking enthusiasm about
careers in the livestock industry.
- We run student on-farm programs. Sheepmatters supports tertiary programs by hosting a sheep camp to give
insight to students into the sheep industry and new innovations.